Chapter 5

To Water Kingdom

      "It is underwater, so I am going alone." said Water Princess, "I will be back."

      "Alright, we will keep watch here." said Lord Pirate.

      Water Princess went to her submarine and enter her kingdom.

      "My girl! You have returned!" said Tidal.

      "My allies needs all the help from our soldiers." said Water Princess.

      "I see, your crew is facing the darkness's core aka the leader?" said Tidal.

      "Exactly," said Water Princess.

      "Alright, the army is yours." said Tidal.

      "Great!" said Water Princess as she returns to the crew with her submarine.

      Her reinforcements will travel underwater while following the ship on the surface.

      "Get ready everyone, we are heading to Mainland!" said Mark.

      "Durza, one day your time will come to an end!" said Lucy.

Comments