Chapter 4

Doom Island Request

      The heroes sailed to Doom Island.

      "Rowan, you arrived just in time." said Roran.

      "Father, we need reinforcements." said Rowan.

      "I'm afraid that my warriors are out, but my Alchemist can give you a hand!" said Roran.

      They walk to the Alchemist, "I heard you need some potions." said the Alchemist, "I got a potion that can boost your strength!"

      "We will take that, for how much?" said Lucy.

      "I can let you take it with no charge." said the Alchemist.

      "Okay, thank you." said Lucy.

      "Now, we should go to one last place before the assault." said Water Princess.

      "Where is it? said Prince Light.

      "To Water Kingdom, of course." said Water Princess, "to take my army!"

      "Then lets head there at once." said Lucy.

Comments