Chapter 2

To Alalea!

      "First thing first, we need to head to Alalea for reinforcements." said Mark.

      "I am not sure, where is Alalea?" said Lucy.

      "I know the way," said Lord Pirate.

      Lord Pirate is taking control of the ship and on their way to Alalea.

      "Alalea is our best bet for Reinforcement Request." said Mark.

      "Mark, lead the way!" said Lucy.

      Mark and the crew have arrived to the Army Tents.

      "Mark, it's good to see you!" said the commander.

      "Legendary Heroes, meet my cousin Jay!" said Mark.

      "Nice to meet you Jay!" said Prince Light as he shakes Jay's hand.

      "So Mark, what brings you here?" said Jay.

      "My... crew was ambushed, I was the only survivor." said Mark, "but the Legendary crew found and save me."

      "Sounds pretty serious, I can offer you some reinforcements." said Jay, "I have well trained elite warriors!"

      "Very neat!" said Mark.

      "Brother, our parents." said Breeze.

      "Don't worry, we will eventually find them." said Mark.

      "I hope so," said Breeze.

Comments